The Expo aims to promote studio ceramics, encouraging high quality and innovation. It provides the opportunity to showcase new work, meet directly with gallery owners and the general public, and network with other ceramic artists.
Each participating ceramic artist will have their own page included on the Pottery Expo website.
From previous Expos, as well as finding new clients, ceramic artists have been approached by new galleries, and offered commissions and workshops.
There is a selection committee who looks at quality, innovation and variety of work. You will be notified of your selection with a request for payment of the fee.
· Stand spaces are 3x3 m [larger stands can be accommodated]
· You will need to bring shade and your own stands.
· Stands should reflect an exhibition not a market.
· Prices are to be kept as close to gallery prices as possible.
· Set up is on Friday 25 Feb from 12 noon - 6pm. Security is present on both Friday and Saturday nights
· Each artist is responsible for their own financial arrangements, e.g. use of bankcard etc.
To apply to participate in Pottery Expo events, you are invited to submit:
Please see "Application to Participate".
1. Name, address, phone and email contact information
2. Four photos of your work
3. A short description of your work
4. Website and/or social media link
Send applications and enquiries to:
109 Kangaroo Ground Rd
Mob: 0422 942 216